- Watch the Clerget 9B Engine Test run video.
First in Australia !!
After 2 year restoration, the first test run took place on 12 August 2016 (Perth, Australia).
- Tom Koz' Camel Replica Project
Koz Aero LLC is currently building an F1 Camel around the original Clerget 9B engine, instruments and armament. The Clerget 9B has been overhauled to airworthy condition. Watch the Clerget 9B test run video
- Classic Aero Machining Service (CAMS)
Specialized in Reverse Engineering and Remanufacturing of difficult to obtain aircraft Parts and Engines. Currently building more Gnome
engines. “If it was made back then, we can make it now ..... ”
Watch the Gnome “It is Alive” video
- John S Shaw Aviation Latest World War 1 project - The famous Sopwith Camel F1.
- Replicraft - Jim Kiger The resource for the most
authentic Drawings & Plan sets.
- John Rinaldi's Camel Replica Project An amazing Sopwith Camel Replica Project description with excellent documentation.
- The Aerodrome An Excellent site with a very active Forum.
- Early Birds Foundation
Preserves the heritage and are specialized in the Restauration of Aircrafs and Rebuilding Aero engines.
- The Australian Vintage Aviation Society (TVAS)
Brings to life aircraft from the first 25 years of aviation history, particularly trainers and WW1 fighters.
- The Sopwith Aviation Company Ltd
The Works at Kingston-upon-Thames.
- RAF Museum,
UK Home of the F6314 F1 Sopwith Camel & Historic Aircraft collection.
- Sopwith Camel in Brussels
Home of the Sopwith Camel B5747.
Sopwith Camel Owner's Workshop Manual
An insight into owning, restoring, servicing and flying the Sopwith Camel.
- How a Sopwith Camel rotary engine is controlled
Video on the Throttle Quadrant and How the rotary engine is controlled.
- Sopwith Camel and Spitfire flying in formation
Excellent video of Britain's most famous fighters.
- Brooklands Sopwith Camel Flying at Booker
Airfield Fantastic video, beautifully plane.
- The Last Flying Sopwith
Camel Europe's only remaining (flying) Sopwith Camel came to Stow Maries.
- Sopwith Camel vs. the Fokker Dr.1 Triplane
Very informative video about the role of aviation in WW1.
- Mark W. Miller - CG-3D Illustrations
Comprehensive site with 3-D Photo realistic Images of many WW1 planes.